Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whew!

Day one.
Members one. (though I may have recruited one)
Walking/ Running zero.
My friend Ashley invited me to a 60 min spin class today and hesitantly I accepted.
Around 10 min into class I looked at the clock. Huge mistake! Really only 10 min had passed.
15 min in I looked over at her brow furrowed, sweat pouring, panting....Really?
Luckily at min 30 we had a little break.
The last 30 min were a blur of sweating, groaning, and grunting.
After? Somewhat lightheaded but I felt great.
Cross training is good right?
So I am breaking away from my freakishness, I am setting a midweek goal: Drink more water!

I hope tomorrow I am able to walk or run but I am pretty sure after that spin class I will be unable to sit.

I am learning that I am stronger then I think I am. I know that you are too!

1 comment:

  1. okay I will walk, but it will be on the treadmill at work. I will start out slow

    ReplyDelete