Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not very successful...

Really I have been not at all successful. The tummy bug has hit our house and we have been down for the count since last Saturday. My biggest problem now that I am feeling better is getting back on the horse. I do this all the time....something comes in between myself and working out and it may hold me up for a day or two but then I sabotage myself and it turns into two weeks or more. I was suppose to workout with Ash (team member) this am and go for a run with one of the Relay Teammates this evening. I pretty much talked Ash out of it and then the teammate canceled on me (now she is feeling ill). Now the real question is, will I go for a run this evening or will I come up with some excuse why I should stay home? I am hoping because I am posting this that I will choose the first of the two options.....stay tuned!
Need some motivation, need some inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! DONT FEEL BAD! I was stoked to go to the gym today, but when you said that you were going to run instead I ended up staying home, not that it was a bad thing, I did need to give my body a break. Still sore, but not as bad as last week. But my bummer of the day was that we had 12 people for dinner, 7 adults and 5 kiddos! It was caaarazy! I had some wine just so I didnt flip out, and then headed to my sisters hockey game and the only way to watch where I did not freeze my butt off was to sit in Idaho Pizza Company restraunt, but the only way to sit there was to be a patron, so I was the patron that had beer. Damn it!!! Oh well, I guess I will just have to work my ass off at the gym in the morning to counteract the beer I had. I Hope I am not the second day sore that is worse than the first day sore, (if that makes sense, i always seem to be more sore the second day) But I need to power through and do strength class on top of cardio! I love loosing the LBS, but hate what I have to do to get the body I want! But I did go shopping for super healthy food, so hopefully I will eat it and not eat bad stuff! Susan, lets go Sunday AM?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you weren't second day sore, and it does make sense. The only thing worse is 3rd day sore and 4th day sore. I am guessing because it is almost Sunday pm and that on facebook you wrote about your window/gym dilemma that I am too late. I will call about Wed and Thursday though. I can also go Monday pm.....

    ReplyDelete