Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So far, fairly good.

I am doing splendid on my goals: I have been taking vitamins everyday and wearing sunscreen. I am walking during my lunch breaks. I was eating pretty good (until a quick stop at a fast food drive up window- it's nice they have things on the menu like grilled chicken and fruit cups but how can you choose that when the buffalo chicken sandwich is staring you in the face). I am not complaining though....ok really I am.
My goal should have been to not be crabby this week. I love hormones. Do you know who else loves them? My hubby ;)
Went to another spin class today, seemed harder then the last. I thought it would get easier.

We got our start time for our relay.... 2:15am, ouch!

2 comments:

  1. Okay as you know Susan, I love the crabby hormones too! It was such a release today when we went to the gym. I was being such a B before and maybe a little during our gym time today, but was thankfully able to vent to you and you were able to vent to me and we were both okay with it! Thank god, someone understood me!! YEAHHHH! But then we got on the treadmill, and I was able to run 2 miles and a total of 2.5 with a bit of walking, I was able to smile and rock out to tunes on my drive home and transfer it to the rest of my day till I got to work, it was better than being cranky all day! Thanks Susan! I know that I will be sore in the morning and know that it will do my body good to take a day off from the gym (its been 5 days) but am scared I may be getting addicted to the gym and scared that if I take a day off it will turn into two or three days off then will gain the 5 lbs back. So my goal is that I will take a day off every once in a while and be okay with it and make sure I go back. I need to remind myself a day off also does a body good! But please help me with it! Its kinda weird that I am asking for help to take a break from working out, but I dont want to become obsessed, cause I see myself doing that with all the calorie counting and gym time! The whole thing seems to be a fight! Also please remind me to keep breathing with all the stress I am dealing with, with work and all! By the way, my mom got her tests back from her mamogram and she is cancer free!!! Thank god, I was sooooo worried! But at the same time it makes me more aware!!!!

    Keep on Keepin On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad about your mom Ashley! I totally understand what you mean about taking a day off. Mostly for me it does turn into 2-3-4....days off. But you really do need it and you will probably find that the day you go back you will have energy to work harder. BTW my arms were sore still yesterday! Hang in there with work. I hope to see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete