Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lucky!

Lucky for me my hubbies trip was postponed by 1 day so I took advantage of my chance to head out for a 4 mile job without a jog stroller. I have officially completed my goal for this week but since I have only 30 days left before the relay I am taking advantage of the AT LEAST part of the goal. I have to admit I am amazed that I can jog 4 miles but I cannot drink 8 glasses of water in one day. Really? I am baffled.

Continuing on my bout of luckiness I was thinking today how awesome it was that when I am thinking about quiting God is there to give me a nudge. Yesterday when I was running against the wind I was getting tired and struggling a bit I looked up and the amazing sunset caught my attention and carried me through to my turn around spot. On the way back I was thinking how ironic it was that I felt a terrible gusty head wind when I was headed west and also when I was headed east. Suddenly the wind switched directions causing all the tall grass along the ditch bank ahead of me to swirl and dance. I made it all 4 miles. Today my distractions were a pair of mallard ducks and a very cute little girl walking a very cute little dog. I must say that I am more then lucky I am very blessed!

Keep on, keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment