Thursday, May 6, 2010

And then there were 3.....
Water goal? Well yesterday I drank around 36oz. Today I am at approximately 20oz. This is actually good for me. I know you are suppose to drink 8 glasses which at 8oz a glass means I should be drinking 64 but really is that even possible?
I did go to the gym today and did some weight lifting and walked on the treadmill for 22 min. My goal was 20 min but at 20 min I was so close to walking 1.5 miles that I just kept going. I know it isn't much but it is something.
I know this is random but in the gym parking lot today there was a pile of spaghetti. Looks like someone lost their lunch today.
OK girls how did you do today? I know one of you is nursing a sore butt muscle but what about the other one? Mommy?
So tomorrow on my to-do list is run 6 miles. I am nervous about this and have been dreading it for 2 weeks now. I am registered to run the Sawtooth Relay and it is rapidly approaching. So I have to do it. Now that you all know maybe it will motivate me out the door in the morning instead of me crawling deeper under the covers. The weather is not helping motivate me at all.
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

2 comments: