Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beg, Borrow, and Steal

That is how I am feeling about me time this week. The hubby is leaving town so I am frantically trying to fit in some workouts before he leaves. Plus my schedule at work has changed around a bit throwing a wrench in my routine. I thought hauling my butt out of bed was hard but hauling it out the door after a 12 hour work day, plus dinner and bath time for baby is ridiculously difficult. But because of you I am 2 for 2.

28 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and a 4 mile jog today. I am getting excited that the days are getting longer and the weather is getting nicer. It was a beautiful evening jog wind gusts and all. I was very grateful for the me time.

How are you doing with your goals team of 4?

The carry over water goal? No bueno!

3 comments: