Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Goals

I have decided this week my goal is to be aware.
Aware of the type of food I put in my mouth, my activity level, my H20 intake, my daily vitamins and sunscreen usage....
I pledge to be aware. I sometimes feel like I am not present in my own life. That I just float on doing the minimum to get by. Not this week. Today I did pretty good. Ate pretty well, drank quite a bit of water, put on my sunscreen, went for a walk at lunch. Not a bad start. Let's just hope that I can keep it up.

How's it going out there? Ash & Mom? Your the only ones that ever comment so.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm doing great....well except for the coughing up a lung, part....oh and Gary has been really sick....and I'm so afraid I will get the bug that all you guys had. I do understand the part about being a bystander in my own life. It's a weird thing.

    ReplyDelete