Sunday, June 6, 2010

OH YEAH!!!

Today has been an awesome day!
Before I tell you about my awesome day I must tell you that I did great this week. I had a training schedule this week and I actually ended up running more!
On to my awesome day....
Our substitute relay racer was in town this weekend and she offered to go for my long run with me. Note- she was begged to join us and she agreed even though she hasn't been running since our St Patty race (that's her in the picture with me and baby girl). It was super fantastic to have someone to run with and I was able to chat without sucking wind. And....I ran 8 miles. Now have a new longest run distance. This week I am going to take it a little easy and rest up for the big day, or morning actually. I am super excited that I am up to 8 miles. Maybe a half-marathon isn't so far fetched for me.
Also part of my awesome day was a float on the Main Payette. It was super big water and lot's fun!

1 comment:

  1. So freaking proud of you!!! That is awesome! If you want a light workout sometime this week, give me a call, I will be a gym rat all week! I had a good week last week, but then my momma came into town with all her cookies, and mom cooking and well, you know what happens, I end up eating lots and lots of calories! I am trying to work really hard but the LBs are not dropping for some reason. Im not gaining, but not loosing. But i will not let it deter me from eating well and working out!

    ReplyDelete