Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Here I go...

I have offically started my training. I am trying to follow a training schedule so we will see how I do. I did get up at 6:15 am to run. Day one (yesterday) Rest Day- check. Day two run 4 miles- check. So far, so good but I am only into it 2 days out of 112 days. Though my days may be off a bit since I haven't picked out a race yet.

My weekly goal hit an early demise. Man if I could eat healthier and run I would be doing good. I guess all I can do is try and try again. Maybe I should just aim for moderation.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, maybe we can hit polecat or a diff. trail hike/run for a day of cross training for you! I hit the gym on Friday night took yesterday off and might try and hit the gym this evening. Call me when you want to go to the gym and we can try and make our schedules mesh!

    ReplyDelete