Friday, May 13, 2011

What a difference an hour makes.

Ok not really. I was entirely gleeful heading home from the appointment with our geneticist to find out exactly the value of an hour but for some reason God has different ideas.

Our appointment went well and we were given the go ahead to go four hours between feedings. Problem is our house guests last weekend headed back to Portland, their daughter leaving behind a little bug she had. Now everyone, except for me, has the sniffles. The sniffles to our 11 week old baby boy has left him with fitful sleep. I was so excited to find out what it felt like to add an hour to my alarm clock, unfortunately I am still waiting to find out.

I know that I am having a pity party right now and truly I am more worried about my families health then getting more sleep. So far no one has spiked a fever and everyone is eating well. That, in my life, is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment