Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An hour really does make a difference.

After my rant that night the baby has slept from alarm to alarm. And I must say it is such a blessing! An hour really does make a difference. I won't lie to you and tell you that I am not dragging my tail every afternoon, I am still tired but there is light.

This light is coming at the perfect time because I am gearing up to head back into the work force. I am full of anxiety!

Will my baby survive without me?
Will my family watching him go crazy with my constant phone calls and questions about his eating?
Will I be around for his first giggle?
Will I survive?

I know that I survived my return to work after having my daughter but this is a little different. Does everything have to be about MCADD? The answer is: not everything but most things. The best part is that it feels as though less and less is about MCADD.


No comments:

Post a Comment