Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Plan B

Wow how time flies by.

I have not been blogging because I have been busy camping and working. Well and avoiding working out. I have had a few run days in there and an awesome little hike on our camping trip. I am questioning my plan to train for the marathon. Things just aren't working out the way I had planned. Instead of running more I am running less. So I am thinking of delaying marathon plans and moving on to another item on my bucket list that actually seems like a feasible goal for my life.

I want to hike to the top of Mount Borah. I have made some plans though my hubby is not 100% on board. I want to go the the Braun Brother's reunion in Challis, ID. Then bag Borah the next day. He thinks my plan is flawed because he thinks that we should flip flop and hit Borah the day before the concert. That means a day off work.....

I am definitely thinking about sidelining plan A for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment